Our friends over at Deadhead Productions just whipped out their full musical lineup for the 8th annual Highberry Music Festival taking place June 29th- July 2nd in the majestic af Ozark National Forest. If it’s anything like last year’s festival, we are all in for a reeeeeeal treat. Featuring hand picked and top notch quality talent from all over! Each act on here is going to be something not to miss for each their own reasons. Don’t forget, Highberry is a totally intimate and family friendly event for humans of all ages! It is filled with the best crowd (we are not skipping a beat about this truth) captivating art, workshops and endless ways to explore galore. Grab your tickets now.
• There will be live music Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday June 29th- July 2nd
• 4 day event pass (6/29 – 7/2) – $160 plus sales tax & handling fee
• 3 day event pass (6/30-7/2) – $140 plus sales tax & handling fee
• 2 day event pass (7/1-7/2) –$105 plus sales tax & handling fee
• 1 day event pass (7/2) – $55 plus sales tax & handling fee
• Kids 12 and under are free.
• Camping is free
• Camp by your car
• Camping is included in the ticket price
• A shower house is available onsite
• All vehicles must leave no later than 2 PM, Monday, July 3rd
• You can stay additional days at the campground for $12.50 per person per night FOLLOWING the fest
• Camping supplies, food, & water, is available for purchase at the store
Gate Times and Price Changes:
• Gates open for arrival on Thursday June 29th at 8 AM.
• Gates are open 24 hours per day.
• Pricing change-overs take place at 8 AM each night
• You must show your wristband for re-entry
• All vehicles must leave no later than 2 PM, July 3rd.
• You can stay additional days at the campground for $12.50 per person per night.
• Arts and crafts vending fee: $100
• Food vending fee: $200
• You will need to go online and fill out the vendor request form at:http://www.highberryfestival.com/vendor-request-form/